Friday 22 July 2011

Feeling poorly and trying to colour!!!

Well this was going to be a post including a finished card for a few challenges but I have really taken a turn for the worse with the intercranial hypertension. The morphine is making me really sleepy and dizzy so I am having to give in. My best friend and her daughter have arrived from Wales for a few days and I really am a useless hostess. Its a good job my other half is awesome!
I am really not feeling well at all so I shall just get on and post the picture of my finished colouring for the 'make it colourful' unusual hair colours challenge. I was so hoping to get this completed but seeing as I can enter just the colouring then that is what I have to do!!! I am still getting used to this blogging lark anyway so everything I do is just more practise!!!
The image I have used is 'Zoe celebrates' from Make it crafty.

2 comments:

  1. You've done a fabulous job anyway - I love the hair color and the pink with it is perfectly cute! Thanks for joining the Make it Colourful challenge this week. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trudie, it's the colouring that counts so i'm really glad you were able to post the photo of the finished job. It's totally great - hair colour and colouring are lovely! Thanks for joining in the challenge at Make It Colourful, and I hope you feel some better soon. CoB

    ReplyDelete