Tuesday 26 July 2011

My mum's craft shop challenge- a card for a teen

I decided to do something a little different from my usual 'thing' for this card.  I had Edwin and his car already coloured but could never really find the right idea to use them with.  Then I saw this challenge, first of all I was thinking of doing a 'congratulations on passing your driving test'....(which I guess would still work with just a change to the wording) but I decided on the important 18th birthday instead.  I used the inspiration of leaving childhood behind and being set free........ and what could be better than racing down Route 66 in a convertable with the wind in your hair and your whole life ahead of you.


1 comment:

  1. such a lovely card and i adore edwin and his car:)

    thanks for joining us at MMCS

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete