Tuesday 26 July 2011

So stoked!!!!

This is just a quicky post and I will be back along either later or tomorrow to show you what I have been up to lately but I just had to say how happy and surprised I am to have been picked as one of the top 3 for .Make it Colourful's unusual hair colour challenge last week!!!  As you can see from here I am really  new to this and am still having trouble finding my way around things.  But anyway I must be doing something right!!  So I am wearing my banner with great pride. xxx  See you all later......xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Trudie,
    found you through the make it colourful challenge.
    Just wanted to say congratulations on your win.
    Love, Mel. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trudie - a much deserved win sweetie - your hair colouring is fabulous! xxoo

    ReplyDelete