Friday 5 August 2011

Make it Crafty - Colouring Dark Skin

Well here we are again at 10.30 on a Friday evening.  Today has been a long old day and I can't wait to snuggle up into bed tonight.  We had a long drive today to collect my step son William who is here to stay for a few weeks over the school holidays.  Its lovely having him home with us and he is already clashing with my boy Brenden so we are finally back to normal!!  Seems weeks since he was last with us.
Anyway, here is my entry into the Make it Crafty-Colour Dark Skin challenge for this week.  I initally found this very daunting as I guess I was stuck in my ways with what colours I would use for skin.  I am now grateful for the chance to try this (it is something I would never have thought of doing) and am pleased with my overall final result.  So much so that I think I shall be using this colour combination more often in future projects.
The copics I used for this were E31, E33 & E35.I found the blender pen to be usefull for the tiniest of spots but thats all.  I did have to be carefull that it didn't puddle to much...... but maybe that was down to the card I was using...... must get some good stuff!!
Only the one challenge this week for this image. 
Good night everybody and have a lovely weekend xxxx

1 comment:

  1. So glad you gave the challenge a go the result is great.

    Beccy x

    ReplyDelete