Tuesday 9 August 2011

Monochromatic

My latest card is for the Monochromatic Challenge at My Mum's Craft Shop.  Any colour could be chosen but I decided to stick to black and white.  This is actually a lot harder than I thought it would be.  I chose this image of Tilda because whenever we feel gray we need a hug so thought this would work well.  I spent hours working on her (and I mean hours) using my gorgous copics......C1, C3, C5 and the tinniest dot of C7.  I am pleased with how she has come out although I can see where I would do things differently and whaty I need to work on.  I finished the card using black and white card from my ever growing stash along with satin roses, a hat pin and some other other bits and pieces.

Here is a closer picture of the colour (or lack of colour!!!) work.
Thanks for looking,
Take care and see you all soon xxx


1 comment:

  1. I think it look gorgeous Trudie.
    I have never tried colouring in greys.
    You have done a superb job of it!!
    Love, Mel. xx

    ReplyDelete