Monday 19 September 2011

Tickled Pink Wizard Eric side stepper card.


Well look at this, my second post in as many days and I still have more to come!!!  The house is a tip and the boys are having to fend for themselves but I am very happy and content...... even if my head does want to explode!!

This is my second project for the Tickled Pink Challenge this week and again I have had fun ripping!  This time I decided to use the 'Core-dinations' paper.  I love the effect that this gives when you play around with it.  As you can see from the photo, not only have I ripped it but I have also embossed and sanded it aswell.  I thought this embossing folder was perfect for the look I was going for.  My chosen image this time was Lil Haunts Wizard Eric .  Again he is in digi form here, I just love the versatility of the them......plus I don't end up wearing as much ink as the stamp does!!

List of products used.

Image- Lil Haunts Wizard Eric
Colouring- Copics
Card- plain white from stash to make side stepper with the help of my hougie board
Core-dinations dark blue
Ribbon- Dark blue satin edged organza
Silver gems and stars stuck onto acetate to create a 'spell'
Brad and stickers- Creative imaginations scrapbooking pack.

Close up of Wizard Eric


Close up of steps

Challenges I would like to enter this in are

Enjoy the rest of the day and take care xxxxx

5 comments:

  1. What a great stepper card Trudie, the embossing looks fab! Thanks so much for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, hope to see you again soon. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Trudie its really different and I love different!

    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT for our 'Sparkle' challenge this week and good luck

    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wwwow stunning stepper card love the distressed edges and the image fab thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is amazing! I love all your ripping and the sort of scene you have created! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges.... xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWZERS, ABBRA CADABRA for sure! love this design. LOVE the magic feel of it! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at TPSC!! Best of luck with the GDT call.

    ReplyDelete