Wednesday 26 October 2011

Simply Betty Stamps - 12 Days of Halloween

Halloween is just round the corner and I have to say it is one of my favourite times of the year.  So to celebrate the countdown the wonderful girls at Simply Betty Stamps have been doing a twist on the "12 days of Christmas" ditty.  For the 12 days leading up to Halloween a different challenge is being set.  Well it may look like I am a a bit behind, and I guess I may be, but I have numerous different projects all on the go at the same time.  I will be working on something and have bit of a block but then have an idea for something else.  I don't tend to plan very well!!!  I like everything out infront of me and I like to see what grows organically when I am working.  It may not be very productive but its how things work for me at the moment!!

 So here we are at the beginning..........

On the first day of Halloween my true love gave to me.......
......an owl in a rotton oak tree


For this I used images from Tiddly Inks.
Coloured using various copics and pro markers.

NEXT........

On the second day of Halloween my true love gave to me.........
.......Two Trick or Treaters


This time the images are Fairy Nellie Digi and Skeleton Peter Digi, both from Simply Betty stamps.
I have also used the awesome Spooky House Digi from Make it Crafty.
Again I have coloured this with copics and promarkers.  I also used some batd from a halloween confetti pack and some black jewels to finish off.
close up x

and the finally one for now.....

.......on the third day of Halloween my true love gave to me......
.......Three Black Cats


The image is called Halloween Witches Cat from The Octopode Factory.
The paper is from Echo Park Papers.
The lettering is from K and Co.
I used thin jewellery wire to make the cats wiskers and a tiny christmas jingle bell for the collar.


I hope you like my first three entries, watch this space for more to come including ghosts and goblins!!

Back to work for me now! 
xxxxxx





1 comment:

  1. Trudie. These are all awesome. I love them. So much fun. GREAT job....

    ReplyDelete