Wednesday 8 February 2012

My Mum's Craft Shop - It must be love.

Hi there peeps.... Wedenesday again?? 

That can only mean one thing..... It's time for another challenge over at  My Mum's Craft Shop.

With Valentines day just round the corner, this week we a wanting to see some LOVE in your projects.

Here is my take on the theme this week


I used the gorgeous 'Tilda with Heart' from the You are so special collection from Magnolia 2011.  The papers are 'Pretty in Pink' from Glitz design papers.  (only got this pad from MMCS yesterday and I just love it..... definatly my favourite papers at the moment!).
Cheery Lynn doily from stash.
Pastel Pink pearl card for layering.
Sentiment is from Kraftin Kimmie
Flowers are a selection bought in store again.

Don't forget to check out the main challenge blog for all the gorgeous inspiration from my fellow teamies.

This week we are sponsered by


with a prize of


So what are you waiting for???  Is this a great prize or what!!

Can't wait to see your entries.

Bye for now

Trudie xxxx

1 comment: