Friday 3 February 2012

Simply B Stamps. Simply Challenged No1 entry no.2

Hey look at this ..... 2 posts in one day!!  And with no glasses too... (long story but please excuse any typos, things are a bit fuzzy!)

This is my second entry for the SBS Challenge.  I have had this almost finished for a while and even after braking my glasses this morning I still wanted to finish it.

I have used Valentine Betty and the papers are all from "Be Mine" by Echo Park.  I used a chipboard frame coloured with my promarkers and a few other sticky hearts and flowers to finish.


The photo isn't all that great and doesn't really show its dimension to its best.  Much better in person!
 Right I am off for another lie down.....hopefully I might have some good news from the opticians tomorrow.

Night night friends
xx


4 comments:

  1. I am Batty 4 that card! Great colors Trudie! Where ever did you get the papers (wink)! Love it! Thank you for playing along with our first Challenge of 2012!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job again! I think I love this one even more than the first! Thanks for joining us (again) at Simply B Stamps!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Love the image and colour combo.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun and a great sentiment too - love the pink hair! Thanks for playing along in the Simply B Challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete