Wednesday 7 March 2012

Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlej............................................

Opps!!  That could've been dangerous!!!!

Well its time to show off another of the fabulous Burton Chibis 2 from SBS,  and in Burton world show offs don't come much bigger than BEETLEJUICE!

I was lucky enough to win the chance to play with him and GD for this release so obviously I jumped at the chance.

Here is my easel card.....(Photos really dark and yuck..... going to try to get some better pictures if the sun ever comes out today!!)



The purple and lime green are so bright reall!!

Anyway the card is coloured using my promarkers and I thought the stripy card would look great with his suit.
The gargoyles are by the very talented 'Forgotten scraps' who is also a DT member for SBS.  I thought they were perfect with Beetlejuice. 


The area on the base of the card is left blank for any messege that seems fitting!!

Well I hope you like it...(I will try for some better photos) and don't forget to check out all the creations on the main SBS site.  They are AMAZING!!!
Three more days of previews to go before they are released..... any ideas who toorrows will be???  I haven't got a clue!!!



Trudiexxxx

4 comments:

  1. OMG Trudie this is just fabulous! Love the addition of the gargoyles! Thanks so much for rocking it out with us for this release our "biggest fan"!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trudi.. I am almost positive that I left you a comment yesterday telling you how great your card is and that I just became a new follower.. thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. search engine optimization adelaide


    Hi Trudi. This guy looks a lot like the Joker. So funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. electricity prices melbourne



    Hello Trudie. The picture made me feel better and I don't know why. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete