Sunday 25 March 2012

First attempt with prismacolor pencils!!!


Blog post number 2 today!!  I am on a roll!! 

Well again I have another first for you..... this time its my first image coloured with prismacolor pencils.  I have used them in little for shading with markers before but never on their own.
So here goes......



I loved using the pencils and infact when I have finished doing this I will be back to using them again.  I feel like I have gone back to my roots!!  Hey, who knows...... I might start using wax crayons yet!!

Recipe

All Papers from Glitz (MMCS)
Flowers made using a Marianne Designs die
Ticket from Tim Holtz
Pearls from stash

Challenges I would like to enter this into.......


I would love to hear your thoughts xx




11 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, love the flowers. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin'

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet - love the pink!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card and just right for our challenge over at Sweet Stampin, good luck. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, the flowers are fab, thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Trudie love the flowers and your colouring is fab.
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda.
    ig Hugs
    Clare
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, awesome work with your pencils, can't believe it's the first time you have used them - you are already a pro at it!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow Trudie, this is beautiful. Love the flowers and you have coloured beautifully. I also love my H2O pencils and have not made the move to alcohol/pro markers yet.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a lovely card I just love those flowers.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Purple Frog this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! Love the tiny dots & 3D flowers. Thank you for joining us at One Stitch at a Time! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, I those flowers. Thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge over at OSAAT and good luck Julie x

    ReplyDelete