Wednesday 14 March 2012

My Mum's Craft Shop -Challenge 48 Mum's the word.

Morning fellow crafting loonies!!  Its that time again, already, yeap, time for another challenge at MMCS.


Over in the UK this Sunday is Mothering Sunday so we would like to see
Either cards/projects for your Mums or for special ladies (please let us know who to be in with a chance of winning the prize)

Our wonderful sponsor is



Of course you can use any items or images you like but please make sure this is a new project.

This week I chose to use Flower Kaylee form Some Odd Girl and teamed her up with


I finished up using some bakers twine, a chipboard word and some Die-namics dies to make the bunting. 
All coloured with Promarkers and fleximarkers.


Hope you like!
Please leave comments, I love to read them

Trudiexx


I would like to enter this into the following challenges.



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love the colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly.
    Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, lovely image and love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Little Darlings Challenges! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hummer Hire Sydney


    Hi Trudie. Wondering what to give mom on mother's day/ I think this card will brighten up her day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. replacement car key


    Hi Trudie. Any mom will be happy to receive this card. You just gave me an idea. I might give her a card too.

    ReplyDelete