Sunday 15 April 2012

Desert Island Crafts Challenge 29

Hello everyone.... Hope you all have had a lovely relaxing weekend.

Let me start with some super duper fabulous news.......

I am now a DT member for Desert Island Crafts Challenges

The lovely Suzi asked me last week to join her and the talented team.  Very excited and honered...... they are all soooooooooo clever!!

This fortnights challenge itinerary is from Kellie from CajunStampingQueen.

Just use three or more to play along.

1- Follow the Sketch
2-No Flowers
3-Black and Red
4-Favorite Quote (from a movie, book or song)
5-Embossing (wet or dry)
6-Distressing
7-Metal Hardware
8-Kraft
9-Grey
10-Rounded corners



Here is my card, I have used No. 1,2,4,6,8,9, and 10.


I have used The Force (!!) from Saturated Canary........isn't he adorable!!


He has been coloured using Promarkers Cool Greys with a touch of green for his light saber.

Check the main site for full details and to see what the rest of the DT have created.
See you all soon

Trudie
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment