Tuesday 1 May 2012

Desert Island Crafts Challenge No. 50

Good morning and welcome to May!!  (Already)

With today being the fist of the month, it is time for a new itinerary over at Desert Island Crafts Challenge.
Being the new girl on the block I was asked to come up with it this time...... so here goes!!!

1- Shaped card. (no square or rectangle bases!)

2- Die cut shapes

3- Punched shapes


4- Bright colours


5- Twine


6- Buttons


7- 2 images


8- One word sentiment


9- Tree


10- Clouds

And here is my inspiration card........
I have used numbers 1,2,4,5,6,8,9 and 10


I have used the super cute Honey Bunny Marci Digi from La La Land Stamps and the die cut shapes are all stickers from the Summer Days 12x12 paper pack from Echo park.

I have used my Promarkers and Fleximarkers to colour this.


Pop on over to the main blog post and see what my talented teamies have created.

Would love you to take part and let me know what you think of my itinarery and card!!

Trudie xxx


1 comment:

  1. This is adorable. Love the cheerful colours.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete