Tuesday 22 May 2012

Good friends with My Mum's Craft Shop


Today I am showing you a card I have made that is a break from the normal things I like to do.
Having a background in fashion and wedding dress design, these beautiful antique dress forms from Creative Expressions were an absolute must for me! The set includes 5 different dress forms, 2 accessory stamps and 6 sentiments. These come unmounted so you will need some EZ mount or something simular (Kitty will be able to help you with this if you have any questions).
I embossed my dress forms and sentiment and used some black embossing powder to give them some dimension and shine. The papers I have used all come from the Almanac pad from Prima. The ripped corrigated card is something I always have in my stash!! I have distressed the edges with Walnut Stain distress ink from Tim Holtz.

(Having just read this through I have spotted the 'deliberate' mistake on my card!!! Can't believe I have done this...... I obviously didn't stamp the sentiment properly with the embossing ink because I seem to have lost the last 'er' on the end of never!!...... I can assure you this is my mistake and the stamps are all complete!!!!)
Guess I will be remaking this then!! Good job it doesn't take to long and still looks pretty good..... then again do you think anyone will notice??? lol!!!!

Have a great day xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment