Tuesday 29 May 2012

Oueen for a Day at My Mum's Craft Shop.

Queen for a day

With it being the Jubilee just around the corner there was only one way to go with this weeks inspiration card.
I had to use the some of the latest Cool Britannia collection from Kanban. There is a wide variety of different backing cards and 2 sheet die cut packs to choose from. The problem will be which ones to get!!! Living close to the shop I was able to pop in and get what I wanted only to return 30 mins later for some more!!!
The stamp is from Stamping Bella and is called Ava loves to celebrate. I thought this was a super cute image to use with this Kanban card stock. I also went with the 'Queen for a Day' sentiment and the traditional red, white and blue flowers to finish it off.

I hope you like.

Any questions you have regarding anything in store just give Kitty a call on
01305 266859
she will be happy to help you out anyway she can.


OH and one more thing!!!!!!

My Mum's Craft Shop is having a birthday!

Our 1st Birthday Event
Saturday 23rd June
10am - 4pm
FREE DEMONSTRATIONS
GRAND PRIZE RAFFLE (£100's of Prizes)
CRAFT TOMBOLA
MAKE & TAKES
GOODY BAGS
SPECIAL OFFERS
FREE REFRESHMENTS & CAKES

I will be there......... will you????

Bye for now xxxx

Trudie x

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Trudie! What a fun image and I absolutely love those papers...wish I could go to your mum's craft shop - sounds like fun! :)

    ReplyDelete