Tuesday 15 May 2012

Rain!!

Rain!!

Here is my card for this week. Yes, I know I have used the gorgeous Sun Kiss papers from Prima again this week but I think they are my favourite at the moment!! They remind me that even with all the rain we have been having, that beautiful things appear because of it! And there is nothing quite as nice as seeing a line of sunflowers in full bloom. And these papers are perfect with this adorable stamp from Stamping Bella. This is Lolly and her Brolly...... how cute is she!! I tinted the edges of all the papers with the Antique Linen distress ink..

Why not visit the store and see all the new 'inky' goodies Kitty has arriving all the time. The are alsorts coming in along with the things we all know and love like the die-namics etc!!

Trudiexx

No comments:

Post a Comment