Tuesday 22 May 2012

THRILLER!!!!!!

Second post of the day!  Wow I am on a role!


This time I am bringing you Thrillin Rio along with The House of Usher.
Both collections are available on limited digi release at an amazing $3.50 each at the moment..... along with all other digis in store right now.
These can also be ordered in Red Rubber.  There are some fabulous discount options available for these aswell, for those details please check out the main SBS Blog. 
I am pleased with the way these two different styles of drawing have worked so well together.
I have also quoted a piece from the song although I am not sure if Rio and her friend are capable of 'terrorizing' anything....... although maybe Betty will have different things to say about that!!!

xxx



1 comment:

  1. Trudie this is such a great scene. I love how you have coloured it up :)

    ReplyDelete