Friday 15 June 2012

After our short break we are back we another great itinerary for you to follow.

Pop on over to the main challenge blog to see what the other gorgeous ladies have created and of course, as always that is where you need to leave your entry.

Welcome back to another fun new itinerary - challenge #32! This week the itinerary was done up by Jenn, and here we go:

1.) Lots of purple
2.) Skulls
3.) Bows/Ribbons
4.) No patterned/designer paper
5.) At least 3 buttons
6.) Wings
7.) Metal hardware
8.) No more than 3 colors (black, white, and flesh colors do not count)
9.) Tearing/torn edges
10.) Anything but a card

***Please remember to use at least 3 items from the list - and tell us what they are in your post

Here is my BOOKMARK
I used numbers 1,3,4,6,9 and 10


The image is from Dillybeans who have sponsered us this time around.

I was looking forward to using this myself but along came my beautiful niece who asked if she could have it because purple was her favourite colour......(well on that day anyway!)
She is only five so how could I say no.

Have fun!!xxx

2 comments:

  1. Very nice bookmark, lovely image and superb colors !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab bookmark Trudie! I love these images and it looks lovely like this :)

    ReplyDelete