Wednesday 20 June 2012

New addition to MMCS.... HELIDOT

Helidot

Hi everybody!! Yes I know I am a day late, but better late than never, right??

Well today I have something totally new in store and different from everything else I usually do.

Creative peel-off designs made easy!

Ok Ok... before you run to the hills because of the words 'peel-offs' just check these out.
These are not your usual thing at all!!


These are infact sheets of black out line shapes that you place on to different papers and then build them up to make the cutest of cute images!!
Don't get scared about not knowing what to do..... they even have simple instruction booklets to help you get started.

Here is my very first attempt at this!!



I kept the card very CAS because I don't think it needed anything else.
I used twine for the fairy legs so they swing free!!
Word of warning though..... it is very tricky to start with but worth it in the end.

I then went on to make this flower in vase using the same technique.


and to finish off I started to get brave!!! I tried to make up one of my own characters....

But you will have to wait for another day to se him because he isn't quite ready for his debut yet!!!
lol!

Anyway over in the store you will find the Fairies and friends collection which is what I have here along with an early seasonal pack aswell. They are fantasticly priced and such a fun idea.

So what do you think?? Do you think YOU will be using 'peel-offs' again soon!!!
I know for sure I am going to be!!
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Oooh these are awesome Trudie!What a great idea. I love the depth and they are the cutest images :)

    ReplyDelete