Tuesday 12 June 2012

Under the sea......


Hello everyone!! I am a little obsessed with all all things water and beach related at the moment. There really are some gorgeous stamps, papers and embellishments out there right now and I am pleased to say My Mum's Craft Shop has lots to get the ideas flowing. One of my favourite sets at the moment has to be the Stella Di Mare collection from Serafina. Kitty has available in store the 6 x 6 and the A4 paper pads and also some co-ordinating 3D stickers. The colours are beautiful, various shades of blues, pinks and purples. They even have glitter on them, making them twinkle!!! I hope you can see that by the pictures. They are new in store and the details will be uploaded soon but if you have any questions you can always contact the shop.
I have teamed these with the uber cute Mermaid Kaylea from Some Odd Girl Stamps and coloured her using copics in colours to match. The sentiment ticket is by Raindrop echos for Whimsy Stamps and is from a set that I seem to use a lot! I have then finished this off with a scrap of gauze (to resemble some fishing net), some Hobby House pearls and charms.




I hope you like and I can promise you I will be using these again and again and again!!!

Oh.... two things before I go

First up.....the MMCS challenge blog are having a DT call. You only have a few more days left to enter but why not check it out anyway and even start entering our challenges..... New ones every Wednesday with a huge variety of sponsers!!

And secondly.......

DON'T FORGET OUR UP AND COMING BIRTHDAY

Our 1st Birthday Event
Saturday 23rd June
10am - 4pm
FREE DEMONSTRATIONS
GRAND PRIZE RAFFLE (£100's of Prizes)
CRAFT TOMBOLA
MAKE & TAKES
GOODY BAGS
SPECIAL OFFERS
FREE REFRESHMENTS & CAKES

Hope to see you there xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Trudie this is so super cute! I love the image and your colouring is just so adorable :D

    ReplyDelete