Friday 6 July 2012

Release day Blog Hop - Weightlifting Scott



It's finally time for you to see the last of the Sweet Gothic Kid Olympians, and to join us in a Release Day Blog Hop.
The hop starts at the

Trudie < you are here!!!


Opps!!  It would appear I made a boob!!  I posted the list, got it all scheduled on time..... but DOH!  I didn't post my card!!!
What a plank!!!
Anyway here is my Weightlifting Scott



Please forgive me!!!

I hope you have enjoyed these previews as much as we have.


 
Don't forget to leave some love at each stop, as there will be random winners selected from comments throughout the hop.

7 comments:

  1. I have really been enjoying this hop and this new release is fab - such super images. I love your 'Tilly' in the previous post.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super images....Good hop

    Caz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect. I love how you put the stress lines near his eyes. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. another SUPER FANTASTIC card! I have LOVED seeing all your cards this week! Awesome job!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. I love that you added the "wrinkles" next to his eyes to show his effort.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great Trudie! Love the image :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the coloring on the image & the great background papers

    ReplyDelete