Monday 3 September 2012

Candle light at MMCS

Only a few more days before things get back to normal here and the kids are back at school!!  Woohoo!!  Normality again!
 
This week I am showing what I was making for last weeks post until I realised I had no greeseproof paper left to be able to do this properly!  Again, blame the boy for making to many cakes this holiday!
 
So seeing as the nights are beginning to draw in already and autumn is on its way, I thought it was time to start making my decrotive candles again.
 
I have used the same image for this candle as I used last week.  He is from CC Designs and is one of 3 adorable stamps in one set.
 
These are such a bargin!!
 
£6.25 for the set.
 
*NEW* CC Designs - Sweet November Pumpkin Fun
 
 
 
This is the first of many!
 
I hope you like him, these are so easy to do but if you are unsure, leave me a note and I will create a tutorial for you all.
xx


1 comment: