Monday 24 September 2012

MMCS- Christmas day

  It looks like autumn is well and truly here.  It is sooooo cold!  But on a positive note that is just more of an excuse to stay inside and craft!  

First off let me apologize for this post not being quite what it was planned.  Due to unforseen circumstances I wasn't able to complete this in its entirety.  

Here is my card


I have used the newNativity scene from Woodware Clear stamps.
I love the simplicity of this image and kept the colouring 'blocky' to suit it.  I finished it off using white perfect pearls (which are my new favourite thing!!) Now this stamp fits perfectly onto a 3 x 3 inch card.  How ideal is this for school children to send to there friends?  This is where I wish my 13 year old was still little enough to do things like that!! 
Why not stamp out a collection of these and then get your little one to colour them in themselves to give to their friends or teachers?  So much nicer than the shop bought ones and plus they then get to sit and colour with you! 

And a £3.95 you can't go wrong!


As I said the plan was to have some of these coloured up by my niece for you to see aswell but unfortunately it didn't happen!  Maybe another time.

See you next week xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment