Saturday 15 December 2012

New Steampunk Collection 4

So today it is my turn to show you what I have made with the stunning new Steampunks from Simply B Stamps

Yesterday you saw the fabulous calendar Corinne made.  I keep trying to get her to send it to me!

Anyway, here are the original paintings we had to work with.


Aren't they stunning!!!!

Ok so you may be a little scared of these..... but dont be.... just take a deep breath and let loose with your pens! 

All Hallows Read


I blew this image up to full A4 size and used it on one of my hardback sketch book.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last Rose of Summer


A male card
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Family in Dunwich




Again, another full A4 size image used to alter a clipboard.  This is now hanging next to my desk with my to do lists on it!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lor and Nor Twins



I have used this to alter my smash book
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death and the Maiden


My favourite from this collection!!  This is my diary for 2013
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And finally

Dance with Death


Another altered notebook

As you can tell, once again, I LOVE these images and have enjoyed colouring these.  I seem to colour these totally different to how I colour other images.  

I hope you like these and are going to take the plunge and give them a go.  

Here is a quick reminder of fabulous deals Betty has going on at the moment.



All are available today, and the current discount codes on these awesome images are valid!  

With the release of this Steampunk Classic Collection 4 I am going to have a mini giveaway... If you make a purchase of $15 or more, a winner will be chosen at Random, to win 6 Future Steampunk Lines!  That means the next 6 lines in 2013 is all yours free!  
Winner will be announced Tuesday Morning at 8am!  

I get many comments on how wonderful these images are but how intimidated everyone is by them...don't be!  They are awfully fun to color and the end result is always beautiful!  Take a stab at them, I promise you will enjoy it!

These Steampunks are available in digi for the time being.  Once made into rubber the digi versions will be discontinued.  Rubber is in production at the moment and I will have an update on when the rubber is available as soon as I get the info myself... with the Holidays there are delays everywhere! But!  These will definitely be worth the wait, in rubber, in digi you don't have to wait ;)

Just a reminder and in case you don't get our Newsletter...

The follwing digis retire today Friday by the end of December 14th : Under the Limited Digis section

ALL Bettys!  1,2,3,4 Betty Villians, Dark Bettys ALL Bettys!
ALL Teen Scene
Jude & the Rockers Halloween
The Burton Chibis 1 & 2








3 comments:

  1. Your projects are fabulous Trudie. The artwork is amazing. The Family and the Twins are my favourites x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had to pop back to tell you that I bought a few (6) SB digi images. I think I have a free week at the beginning of April to do some colouring, lol. Thanks for the inspiration Trudie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol!! That really made me chuckle.... I know exactly how you feel!! Thanks for the lovely comments xx

      Delete