Friday 4 January 2013

Last post for SBS releases!

Today Betty over at SBS is doing a maga release of images....
2 sets! 
Shape up Teens and Jude and the Rockers Valentines
I got to play with the Shape up Teens before I left for the NEW SBS venture...
Anyway I did Graham and I matching weightloss plates and record cards.







 



Well for some reason I am not being allowed to add any pictures at the moment.... blogger isnt letting me browse for them...........
so in the momet why not pop on over the the SBS blog and see what the other girls have been up to.
I will keep trying here!!!

Well here they are now!  Better late than never!
xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Sweetie blogger has been doing this with me all day.. I managed to publish about an hour ago... hugs to you.

    (Cannot wait to see what fabulousness you created! Smiles.)

    Hugs & HaPPy Crafting!
    Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything so far!! Will be back to check the others later :)

    ReplyDelete