Wednesday 30 January 2013

SSC - Bride of Frankenstien

This is my absolute favourite from this collection.  This is BRIDE OF FRANKENSTIEN.
 
I think she is just beautiful.
 


 
This is the cover of a 12 x 12 scrapebook I purchased especially to make big projects!
I am finding I like to make these images big as it creates impact.   The backing paper and stips are from Prima.  I have also used wax paper which I have ripped and screwed up.  The letters are just chipboard that I have heat embossed a few times with bronze powder from Wow Crafts.  The edges have been embossed also, but this time with one of my new favourite things, Aged Rose embossing enamel from Stampendous.  I have then finished this off with some metal embellishments.
 
I hope you have enjoyed my projects and they have given you some ideas for your own work.
These can be bought from the SBS shop.
 
Next week it is the turn of Aeryn with her projects.
 
Don't forget to come back on the first of February...... we will be launching our first
CHALLENGE!!
 
xxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment