Tuesday 22 January 2013

Teddy Bo Coloured Graphics

This week at Teddy Bo and Co we have some gorgeous coloured graphics for you.
These are just perfect for those who either don't like to colour or feel it isn't good enough to be on a personal  handmade card and for those last minute.....'Oh sugar I forgot' cards!!!
Here is what I made.
I kept it very simple and left it without a sentiment as I like to have a selection of cards that can be used for anything...... I think this is perfect for just sending out to a friend for no particular reason at all.
I hope you like her!


I have used 

Precoloured TEDDYBEA_255
Lucy Cromwell papers for Papermania
Lace from Wild Orchid Crafts
Chipboard corners from Make it Crafty
Aged Rose embossing enamel from Stampendous

xxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. I love your cute teddy bea, gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute!! i love how she is sitting on the lace and the pretty chipboard corners are the perfect touch :)

    ReplyDelete