Friday 1 February 2013

Simply Steampunk Challenges - Challenge one...... ANYTHING GOES

Well here we are, the day has finally come.
 
Today we lauch our VERY first Simply Steampunk Challenge.
 
This months theme is easy peasy so I want to see lots of your gorgeous work!
 
The DT girls have done some fabulous projects which can all be seen over on the SSC Blog along with full rules and the linky for you to add your entry.
 
Here is my card...... I made this nice and big 8x8 !!
 



 
I have used Amarantha Reading from the Evermore Collection and have coloured her with copics.
Papers I have used are Kraft, Cor-dinations and the new Cronology collection from Papermania.
The sentiment and bird stamps are from Tim Holtz, as is the flower brad. 
Scre top brads and ribbon are both from Cronology again.
 
I hope you feel inspired to have a go xxx
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Trudie! Your coloring always wows me! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful! Totally FAB!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh la la trudie this is amazing! i love your colouring and an amazing image. that little tag and sentiment is really cute too! gorgeous gorgeous work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your SBS Steampunk card! Love your coloring, ribbon, and your papers, all are so beautiful! Great job!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete