Sunday 3 February 2013

That Craft Place - White on White

Its time for another challenge over at That Craft Place and our lovely Erin has chosen the theme of
 
WHITE ON WHITE
 
You are allowed to use colour for your image and sentiment but then everything else has to be white!!
 
Here is a valentine card I made using Raining Hearts Tilda from Magnolia.
 

 
 
As you can see, Tilda has a face!!  We have been playing around at Make It Crafty challenging eachother and i was quite pleased with this so thought I would include her for this card!
 
I have used a combination of DooHickeys and Die-namices dies along with Sizzex embosing folders to make this.
 
What do you think of her face??
 
Hope you like it!!
 
xxxx
 


4 comments:

  1. ooh la la! trudie this is fantastic! the drawing is great and i am interested to see what people think! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning sweetie this is just gorgeous, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my freakin gosh! Her face is truly amazing! I use to not like those images too much cuz of their lack of faces. Man you have done a stunning job!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I just LOVE THIS.... I have never bought a magnolia as I HATE them not having a "FACE" no you have made me rethink the possibilities!!! Truly AWESOME
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete