Monday 1 April 2013

Make it Crafty = Something Amusing

Happy April Fools day!  Hope you all had a lovely Easter weekend, now its time for a little giggle!


I have left this card without a sentiment because I thought it could be used for a few different occasions!!  Originally it was going to be a male 'Get Well Soon' card.... but I guess it can be used for either a birthday or even fathers day!! lol

I have used  the Aussie Dunny  digi and coloured it using a selection of brown copics to make it look like wood...... E13, E17, E31, E35, E39 and E57........ you don't need all these different browns ...I just grabbed a handful making sure I had light, medium and dark tones included.


For the sky I used B00 with a long flicking stroke, working from the ground up.  The grass is a combination of G94, G99, YG63 and YG97 ...... again this is just a selection of colcours that suited the scene.  I gave little highlights using a white gell pen.
The Biohazard signs were just printed from the internet and added to the card for a little extra.
I finished this off with making my very own little toilet roll!!!  I used a small spool embelishment and wrapped it with a thin strip of real toilet paper and added a piece of bakers twine to hang it on the post!

Hope this raised a smile and you can think of a man in your life that this would be suitable for!  I can name a few.............. unffortunatly!!!!

xxxx



1 comment:

  1. heheheh too fun!!! love it and the little biohazard sign ;) great work trudie!!

    ReplyDelete