Thursday 9 May 2013

New Cute Girls from Make It Crafty.


The new images from Make It Crafty are just adorable and are designed to help you practice your colouring skills.  We each got to colour one up for this picture aswell!  I coloured the super cute Mia and you will see a project with her shortly but first off I want to show you what I did with Catrina.  


I merged her with the Tulip Garden to create a little scene.  After colouring her up I asked the girls what they thought I should do for the sky, Zoe suggested I follow the brilliant cloud tutorial by Barbara.  Its so easy to follow!!  I think I need a bit more practice but my B00 and B000 decided to run out as I was doing this.....  yeap 2 more things added to my must have list again!!! 


The papers I used are from Kaisercraft and are called Botanical Odyssey.... one of my favourite paper pads at the moment!


She was a dream to colour and I have a feeling she will be seen alot on this blog!!  

xxxxx

I would like to enter this into the following challenge






3 comments:

  1. Wow! This looks amazing! :) Gorgeous image and beautiful card!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby card Trudie!

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your scene, such a beautiful card! Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete