Sunday 23 June 2013

That Craft Place Challenge - Flowers

Time for another TCP challenge.
 
This time its nice and easy......
 
 
I have two totally different projects to show you. 
 
First my card
 
 
 
This is a magnolia stamp and the papers are all Gorguss Girl.  The flowers are made from a spellbinders die and decorated with Stampendous frantage embossing enamels and fragments.  I will be sharing a tutorial later in the week on how I did this over on the Inspiration Blog
 
 
Second is a cake!!
 
 
Although I must say that my OH Graham made these roses!!  We work together to make cakes.  This was a 50th Wedding Anniverasry cake for some friends of my mum's. 
 
Don't forget to see what other amazing creations the DT girls have made.  There is a real mixture of projects on the challenge blog.
 
Look forward to seeing what you create!
xx

1 comment:

  1. Good morning sweetie, WOWZERS this is just gorgeously stunning, love your colour choices too, fabulous creation, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete