Sunday 13 October 2013

That Craft Place Challenge = In the PINK!

I am back today with my first post for while for That Craft Place.
The lovely Lisa and Erin allowed me some time to get myself back on track but now I am here again!!
 
This week we are launching our
 
PINK
 
challenge!
 
Think that is kinda self explanatory ..... we want to see lots of pink!!
 
Here is my card.... I have kept it very simple to show off the gorgeous image by Sureya, an extremely talented artist.  I have use copics to colour her up.
 
 
The black and pink card are from papermania.
The sentiment is one of a set from MFT which I purchased along with the shredded ribbon from instore.
The skull was one of a few I was given as part of a Halloween swap last year and has been sat waiting for the perfect project.  I think she finishes it off just right!
 
I hope you like my inspiration and decide to have a go....
Pop over to the challenge blog for full details and some AMAZING creations from the girls..... boy are they awesome!!
xx


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, just fab! Love how you've coloured this little gal and that skull is the perfect embellie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colouring is amazing and I really love the hot pink - so striking :-) A gorgeous card!
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete