Sunday 27 October 2013

That Craft Place - Halloween Challenge

Morning! 
 
 So who remembered to put the clocks back and who didn't??
 
I am getting ready to brave the storm we have heading our way from tonight.  Looks like it could be a biggy!  Guess I will be stuck indoors for a while which I guess means a few major crafting sessions coming up.  Perfect excuse if you ask me!!
 
Anyway its time for our new challenge over at TCP, and seeing as the bad weather is on its way, you have no excuse for not entering!!
 
Our challenge this time is
 
 
 
I have used the super cute Fast Food Fly By image from Saturated Canary and printed her using the 'No Lines' technique.
 
She is coloured using copics and kept it simple to show of the colouring.  I used a shaped card blank and some basic embellishments to add some interest.  The sentiment is from CC designs.  Everything else was from my stash.
 
 
Now for something extra exciting!!
 
We are having a DT call over at That Craft Place.  You can find full details of this on our blog.
This really is a wonderful team to be on!
 
xx
 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Wow, your no-lines colouring is awesome and the CAS layout is the perfect choice to show it off :-)
    I remembered the clock change for once and totally enjoyed a lie in :-D
    Hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along in the Spooky challenge at Totally Gorjuss this week, love the image you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great image. Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss.
    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Halloween card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete