Wednesday 7 May 2014

Tattoo Girl

I am slowly getting back to the world of crafting even though my real world at home is completely upside down still!!  I can't wait for all the decorating and building to be finished!!  Anyway to relieve some stress I coloured up an image just for fun!  No design team work or anything.... just because!
 
And here she is...
 
 
This is tattoo girl by ArtbyMiran and I was lucky enough to win her in a naming competition a few weeks ago.
Due to my recent obsession with tattoos, this was the obvious choice of image for me.  She is gorgeous!
 
 
 
I have coloured her using my copics and this is the first time I have included B45 with my cool greys for the hair and I love the look it gives.  Will be using that more often from here on in!!
 
The tattoo paper and cut outs are from the silhouette stop and are cut on the cameo.  Perfect combination I thought!
 
I have kept this very simple to draw focus to the image and the colouring.
 
xxxxxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment