Sunday 1 June 2014

Ditzie Digi Designs Challenge

Its that time again... Ditzie Digi Designs challenge.
And as always our challenge is
 
 
and the prizes are
5 images 
2 papers
 
have done something completely different this time.
 
 
a mixed media canvas!
 
I have used two DDD images for this.
Mr Steam and
steampunk border.
 
I printed these on tissue paper and then used good old mod podge to stick them to the canvas once all the colours had dried.
The majority of what you see is available in That Craft Place.
I used distress stains, texture paste, a selection of different stencils and masks, bark, MDF shapes and guilding wax.  Pretty much the only thing you cant get from Lisa is the very tiny real watch metal cogs and the old watch face which I got from an ebay store.
I really enjoyed making this and stepping out of the box. 
 
xxxxxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment